måndag 7 december 2009

for sale



Norton FOR SALE...maybe Aktuellt humör: ledsen
I might have to sell my Norton project because I have way too many projects and not enough money for them all.It..s 750cc Norton Commando on a heavily modified Dominator frame.All the crucial welds by master welder Jamppe.Narrow mustang tank.Lotsa handmade parts.will come with a sporty front end.Paint by Painter Jude.The engine runs fucking great.There..s all the parts to make it complete (and it..s pretty much done anyway)plus some extra.Chain primary- and belt primary systems available.Swedish papers. Was running and registered in Sweden when I bought it.If you want to buy her registered in Finland it..ll cost more...If I sell it, it won..t be cheap.If you..re interested email me krissebtbc(a)yahoo.comhomegrownchoppershelsinki.blogspot.com




my buddy Kristians Norton

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar